Regular listens from the previous list
- SANS Internet Storm Centre daily podcast [feed] - Still my "must listen" podcast.
- Risky Business [feeds] - They have done a little cleaning up on the NSFW content, but they could still do with a little more. The RB2 feed has been expanded to include "Serious Business", a light-hearted look at general current affairs with Dan Ilic, an Australian comedian based in the U.S.
- Packet Pushers [feeds] - Getting a bit too frequent for a full-length (60+ minutes) podcast, but still interesting; they've diversified content and now include "Network Break", a shorter, business-/news-focused show, and "Datanauts", a "silo-busting" show on data centre topics in general. One disappointment is that Michele "Mrs. Y" Churbirka's "Healthy Paranoia" is inactive at the moment.
- Linux Voice [feed] - Desktop/mobile/freedom-focused Linux podcast from the ex-Linux Format/Tuxradar team. Sometimes not as technical as I would like.
- DevOps Cafe [feed] - good interviews, not too frequent.
- The Cloudcast [feed] - Broad coverage of cloud topics, from both business and technical perspectives. Some of their guest spots are a bit light on content, but overall still pretty good. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with the amount of content.
- Andy Stanley - A profound Bible scholar disguised as a catchy communicator. Multiple podcasts:
- Quirks and Quarks [feed] - weekly science show which features interviews with (mostly) doctorate-qualified scientists talking about their studies. Compelling stuff - I never miss an episode. They take a break over the Northern Hemisphere summer, which almost gives me withdrawal symptoms.
- Software Gone Wild [feed] - Software-Defined Networking from Ivan Pepelnjak, a long-time networking expert. Discusses interesting projects; not afraid to call out traditional vendors for their hype and vapourware.
- Arrested DevOps [feed] - Deals a lot with of cultural and organisational issues relevant to the DevOps movement, as well as technical topics.
Podcasts I've dropped
- IT Pro Show [feed] - Enterprise-focused IT news; a little too "enterprisey" for my current role & interests.
- SANS ISC Monthly Threat Update [feed] - Between ISC daily podcast and Risky Business, most of the material is already covered.
- Cisco TAC Security Podcast [feed] - less relevant to my current role & interests
- The Linux Action Show [feed] - couldn't keep up with the amount of content
- Geeks and God [feed] - inactive now